Go Back   Rave Forum - Ultimatebuzz.net > General Forums > The Media Room

The Media Room Jokes, videos, pictures, news & media.

Old 12th April 2012   #1
SKOTT--
No smoke, No Poke

Dave The Rave Style
SKOTT-- lives on ultimatebuzzSKOTT-- lives on ultimatebuzzSKOTT-- lives on ultimatebuzzSKOTT-- lives on ultimatebuzzSKOTT-- lives on ultimatebuzzSKOTT-- lives on ultimatebuzzSKOTT-- lives on ultimatebuzzSKOTT-- lives on ultimatebuzzSKOTT-- lives on ultimatebuzzSKOTT-- lives on ultimatebuzzSKOTT-- lives on ultimatebuzz

Default Big spider attacks dad.

Tit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRV4d9LCawU

Ps3 = BRUM_123
SKOTT-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2012   #2
DJ Ricochet
Tekno Taktix

Dancefloor Maniac
DJ Ricochet has disabled reputation

Default Re: Big spider attacks dad.

Don't know why they've put a big red circle round the cunt, you'd be hard pushed to miss that fuckin monstrosity
DJ Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2012   #3
JAMIEBOY
NOS ES POPULUS

Dave The Rave Style
JAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzzJAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzzJAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzzJAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzzJAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzzJAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzzJAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzzJAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzzJAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzzJAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzzJAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzz

Im no watchin it coz am fuckin petrified of spiders, but would I fuck be tryin to catch that fucker

JAMIEBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2012   #4
L
Bad Motherfucker On Two
Turntables!

Gold Member
L lives on ultimatebuzzL lives on ultimatebuzzL lives on ultimatebuzzL lives on ultimatebuzzL lives on ultimatebuzzL lives on ultimatebuzzL lives on ultimatebuzzL lives on ultimatebuzzL lives on ultimatebuzzL lives on ultimatebuzzL lives on ultimatebuzz

Seen this on the tele the other week. Would i fuck go near that, i can honestly say his daughter is braver than me haha.

Go on Jamie, give it a watch

Party crew reach up highhh.. From the front to the back put your hands up to the skyyy..
L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2012   #5
JAMIEBOY
NOS ES POPULUS

Dave The Rave Style
JAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzzJAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzzJAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzzJAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzzJAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzzJAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzzJAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzzJAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzzJAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzzJAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzzJAMIEBOY lives on ultimatebuzz

Out of morbid curiosity I want to but al fuckin shit maself, fuck that. Does it proper set about the guy?

JAMIEBOY is offline   Reply With Quote