Go Back   Rave Forum - Ultimatebuzz.net > General Forums > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything in here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 4th June 2010   #1
HAWLEY!
Well Polish My Nuts &
Serve Me a Milkshake!!
 
 
HAWLEY!'s Avatar
 
TAKES CLEAN OVER
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Location: Location
Posts: 5,184
Rep Power: 2189367
HAWLEY! has disabled reputation

Default Best way to get a crisis loan?

owe lots of money out and tried to phone for one of these the other day, used the one "I owe my mother 3 weeks rent and shes gonna kick me out on the street if she doesnt get it" and the bloke on the phone just says "oh sorry we dont do them for that anymore"... any1 know the best thing to say to get one

and for all those daft cunts that are thinkin "spraff" its just to tide me though this week coz im signin off next monday to start me new job

any help is much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by: G a l l a - I got told off a lad i no who is bwt 32 used 2 go 2 the collo after dark the lot said you used 2 fill the mcs with valeum so they were fucked nd got 2 blag ago on the mic....not causing shit just what ive been told maybe shed sum light on this miller
HAWLEY! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2010   #2
mc beat
get a grip david
 
 
mc beat's Avatar
 
av it
Join Date: May 2006
Location: stockton and Hartlepool
Posts: 7,653
Rep Power: 13281189
mc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzz

Default Re: Best way to get a crisis loan?

dont sign off mate, id just stay on until you get ur wage through,

just tell ur work u got a dentist appoint on ur first signing date, then the day before you sign the fortnight after just phone up and sign off and you will get another one. if they suss afterwards and say out just tell them oh i thought you can still claim for your week in hand. and at worst you will just have to pay back what u owe via installments, which you will probally be able to ignore until you sign back on again.

i got a job canny few years back through the job centre and claimed for 2/3 giros before they sussed and asked me about the job, so on me 8th week when i was there to sign they asked how me job interview went with the place i started for so i said i got the job started 2 weeks ago, and i was claiming for me weeks in hand where i had no wage, so they just signed me off and said you cant do that, and they will work out what i owe them, but because i said i started work when my last cashed in giro ended then i didnt have to pay em out back

as for crisis loan if you have phoned up already and been knocked back then you probally blew ur chances as they wont think ur serious phoning up with different reasons after a knockback.

keep it alive http://www.ultimatebuzz.net/forum/sh...d.php?t=210181
Quote:
Originally Posted by a north east legend
i am a hardcore hardstyle old skool raver i love do good not evil i prayer to god in all rave clubs hold tight
mc beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2010   #3
HAWLEY!
Well Polish My Nuts &
Serve Me a Milkshake!!
 
 
HAWLEY!'s Avatar
 
TAKES CLEAN OVER
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Location: Location
Posts: 5,184
Rep Power: 2189367
HAWLEY! has disabled reputation

Default Re: Best way to get a crisis loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Beat View Post
dont sign off mate, id just stay on until you get ur wage through,

just tell ur work u got a dentist appoint on ur first signing date, then the day before you sign the fortnight after just phone up and sign off and you will get another one. if they suss afterwards and say out just tell them oh i thought you can still claim for your week in hand. and at worst you will just have to pay back what u owe via installments, which you will probally be able to ignore until you sign back on again.

i got a job canny few years back through the job centre and claimed for 2/3 giros before they sussed and asked me about the job, so on me 8th week when i was there to sign they asked how me job interview went with the place i started for so i said i got the job started 2 weeks ago, and i was claiming for me weeks in hand where i had no wage, so they just signed me off and said you cant do that, and they will work out what i owe them, but because i said i started work when my last cashed in giro ended then i didnt have to pay em out back

as for crisis loan if you have phoned up already and been knocked back then you probally blew ur chances as they wont think ur serious phoning up with different reasons after a knockback.
the bloke was a tatey mate, didnt ask no info or nowt, gimme an excuse rob haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by: G a l l a - I got told off a lad i no who is bwt 32 used 2 go 2 the collo after dark the lot said you used 2 fill the mcs with valeum so they were fucked nd got 2 blag ago on the mic....not causing shit just what ive been told maybe shed sum light on this miller
HAWLEY! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2010   #4
TAZOR
 
 
Buzz Raver
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Middlesbrough
Posts: 523
Rep Power: 0
TAZOR TAZOR TAZOR TAZOR TAZOR TAZOR TAZOR TAZOR TAZOR TAZOR TAZOR

Default Re: Best way to get a crisis loan?

hes full of dogshite cos i got 1 yesterday and said i owed my mam 40 quid rent or she was guna kick me out and they said ok but we can only give you the 40 quid


TAZOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2010   #5
dannyando
 
 
dannyando's Avatar
 
Raver
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Sunderland
Posts: 450
Rep Power: 210
dannyando is an ultimatebuzz legenddannyando is an ultimatebuzz legenddannyando is an ultimatebuzz legenddannyando is an ultimatebuzz legenddannyando is an ultimatebuzz legenddannyando is an ultimatebuzz legenddannyando is an ultimatebuzz legenddannyando is an ultimatebuzz legenddannyando is an ultimatebuzz legenddannyando is an ultimatebuzz legenddannyando is an ultimatebuzz legend

Default Re: Best way to get a crisis loan?

Lost your wallet would probablies work, One of me older mates pulled that stunt before a session so he could get drink. Told them he went to the bank to draw out his dole money and lost it on the bus. They fucking grilled him for it like, he just said he phoned the bus company and they couldn't find it. Just make sure the dates you drew your coin out matches the time your saying you lost it.

dannyando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2010   #6
mc beat
get a grip david
 
 
mc beat's Avatar
 
av it
Join Date: May 2006
Location: stockton and Hartlepool
Posts: 7,653
Rep Power: 13281189
mc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzz

Default Re: Best way to get a crisis loan?

like danny said they are trained to sniff out bullshit, if you say anything that can be checked up on the trick is to have actually been there and reported it lost and left your details, if ya dont and they contact the place then you will soon get fucked off, id even get the shops number and phone back later in the day just to ask again to make it seem more legit

thing is you need to be phoning up like 9am not nearly 1pm, might of missed the boat until monday if ya dont act quickly

sounds like a decent plan thought, draw out ur money and go on the bus, keep ur ticket as proof then phone up afters and report it stolen then phone crisis loans saying u need the money for board and food as ur mam dont pay for nowt for ya and shes away on hols for 2 weeks.

when did u last get paid, coz crisis loans will only pay so much money per day until ur next giro. so if u get a giro say in 2 days, then you can only get a max of 2 days dole money. if you just got ur giro then u can get more coz u got longer with no cash

keep it alive http://www.ultimatebuzz.net/forum/sh...d.php?t=210181
Quote:
Originally Posted by a north east legend
i am a hardcore hardstyle old skool raver i love do good not evil i prayer to god in all rave clubs hold tight
mc beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2010   #7
TAZOR
 
 
Buzz Raver
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Middlesbrough
Posts: 523
Rep Power: 0
TAZOR TAZOR TAZOR TAZOR TAZOR TAZOR TAZOR TAZOR TAZOR TAZOR TAZOR

Default Re: Best way to get a crisis loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Beat View Post
like danny said they are trained to sniff out bullshit, if you say anything that can be checked up on the trick is to have actually been there and reported it lost and left your details, if ya dont and they contact the place then you will soon get fucked off, id even get the shops number and phone back later in the day just to ask again to make it seem more legit

thing is you need to be phoning up like 9am not nearly 1pm, might of missed the boat until monday if ya dont act quickly

sounds like a decent plan thought, draw out ur money and go on the bus, keep ur ticket as proof then phone up afters and report it stolen then phone crisis loans saying u need the money for board and food as ur mam dont pay for nowt for ya and shes away on hols for 2 weeks.

when did u last get paid, coz crisis loans will only pay so much money per day until ur next giro. so if u get a giro say in 2 days, then you can only get a max of 2 days dole money. if you just got ur giro then u can get more coz u got longer with no cash
i got payed yesterday like but i rang up and blagged them sayin i owed it all out to family for stuff and then i needed 40 quid lodge for our mam n she was guna kick me out iff i didnt give her it .. workd for me but i was dropin in shit like "iv asked all my family iff they can help me out but ther skint so this is basicly the last resort"


TAZOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2010   #8
BROWNEY
Money Team
 
 
BROWNEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Gateshead
Posts: 8,443
Rep Power: 1107376
BROWNEY has disabled reputation

Default Re: Best way to get a crisis loan?

Kid i no always used to say he had lost his wallet and his mam and dad were on holiday


LOSING IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE AFRAID TO RISK EVERYTHING TO WIN!
BROWNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2010   #9
mc beat
get a grip david
 
 
mc beat's Avatar
 
av it
Join Date: May 2006
Location: stockton and Hartlepool
Posts: 7,653
Rep Power: 13281189
mc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzzmc beat lives on ultimatebuzz

Default Re: Best way to get a crisis loan?

try saying ur a refugeee hawley they give ya £3000

keep it alive http://www.ultimatebuzz.net/forum/sh...d.php?t=210181
Quote:
Originally Posted by a north east legend
i am a hardcore hardstyle old skool raver i love do good not evil i prayer to god in all rave clubs hold tight
mc beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2010   #10
Chrissy Stevo
Scarborough's No.3
 
 
Chrissy Stevo's Avatar
 
HUFC 1908
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Trying to persuade the dentist to un-bar mousey
Posts: 23,762
Rep Power: 8020054
Chrissy Stevo lives on ultimatebuzzChrissy Stevo lives on ultimatebuzzChrissy Stevo lives on ultimatebuzzChrissy Stevo lives on ultimatebuzzChrissy Stevo lives on ultimatebuzzChrissy Stevo lives on ultimatebuzzChrissy Stevo lives on ultimatebuzzChrissy Stevo lives on ultimatebuzzChrissy Stevo lives on ultimatebuzzChrissy Stevo lives on ultimatebuzzChrissy Stevo lives on ultimatebuzz

Default Re: Best way to get a crisis loan?

lol but by going to the bank and withdrawing ur money, surely makes this thread pointless, he wudnt be after the loan if he had nmoney to draw out to blag it with
Chrissy Stevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off