Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best way to get a crisis loan?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Best way to get a crisis loan?

owe lots of money out and tried to phone for one of these the other day, used the one "I owe my mother 3 weeks rent and shes gonna kick me out on the street if she doesnt get it" and the bloke on the phone just says "oh sorry we dont do them for that anymore"... any1 know the best thing to say to get one

and for all those daft cunts that are thinkin "spraff" its just to tide me though this week coz im signin off next monday to start me new job

any help is much appreciated.
    Originally Posted by: G a l l a - I got told off a lad i no who is bwt 32 used 2 go 2 the collo after dark the lot said you used 2 fill the mcs with valeum so they were fucked nd got 2 blag ago on the mic....not causing shit just what ive been told maybe shed sum light on this miller

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Best way to get a crisis loan?

dont sign off mate, id just stay on until you get ur wage through,

just tell ur work u got a dentist appoint on ur first signing date, then the day before you sign the fortnight after just phone up and sign off and you will get another one. if they suss afterwards and say out just tell them oh i thought you can still claim for your week in hand. and at worst you will just have to pay back what u owe via installments, which you will probally be able to ignore until you sign back on again.

i got a job canny few years back through the job centre and claimed for 2/3 giros before they sussed and asked me about the job, so on me 8th week when i was there to sign they asked how me job interview went with the place i started for so i said i got the job started 2 weeks ago, and i was claiming for me weeks in hand where i had no wage, so they just signed me off and said you cant do that, and they will work out what i owe them, but because i said i started work when my last cashed in giro ended then i didnt have to pay em out back

as for crisis loan if you have phoned up already and been knocked back then you probally blew ur chances as they wont think ur serious phoning up with different reasons after a knockback.
    keep it alive ;) http://www.ultimatebuzz.net/forum/sh...d.php?t=210181
    Quote Originally Posted by a north east legend
    i am a hardcore hardstyle old skool raver i love do good not evil i prayer to god in all rave clubs hold tight

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MC Beat View Post
    dont sign off mate, id just stay on until you get ur wage through,

just tell ur work u got a dentist appoint on ur first signing date, then the day before you sign the fortnight after just phone up and sign off and you will get another one. if they suss afterwards and say out just tell them oh i thought you can still claim for your week in hand. and at worst you will just have to pay back what u owe via installments, which you will probally be able to ignore until you sign back on again.

i got a job canny few years back through the job centre and claimed for 2/3 giros before they sussed and asked me about the job, so on me 8th week when i was there to sign they asked how me job interview went with the place i started for so i said i got the job started 2 weeks ago, and i was claiming for me weeks in hand where i had no wage, so they just signed me off and said you cant do that, and they will work out what i owe them, but because i said i started work when my last cashed in giro ended then i didnt have to pay em out back

as for crisis loan if you have phoned up already and been knocked back then you probally blew ur chances as they wont think ur serious phoning up with different reasons after a knockback.
    the bloke was a tatey mate, didnt ask no info or nowt, gimme an excuse rob haha!
    Originally Posted by: G a l l a - I got told off a lad i no who is bwt 32 used 2 go 2 the collo after dark the lot said you used 2 fill the mcs with valeum so they were fucked nd got 2 blag ago on the mic....not causing shit just what ive been told maybe shed sum light on this miller

Buzz Raver
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hes full of dogshite cos i got 1 yesterday and said i owed my mam 40 quid rent or she was guna kick me out and they said ok but we can only give you the 40 quid

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lost your wallet would probablies work, One of me older mates pulled that stunt before a session so he could get drink. Told them he went to the bank to draw out his dole money and lost it on the bus. They fucking grilled him for it like, he just said he phoned the bus company and they couldn't find it. Just make sure the dates you drew your coin out matches the time your saying you lost it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

like danny said they are trained to sniff out bullshit, if you say anything that can be checked up on the trick is to have actually been there and reported it lost and left your details, if ya dont and they contact the place then you will soon get fucked off, id even get the shops number and phone back later in the day just to ask again to make it seem more legit

thing is you need to be phoning up like 9am not nearly 1pm, might of missed the boat until monday if ya dont act quickly

sounds like a decent plan thought, draw out ur money and go on the bus, keep ur ticket as proof then phone up afters and report it stolen then phone crisis loans saying u need the money for board and food as ur mam dont pay for nowt for ya and shes away on hols for 2 weeks.

when did u last get paid, coz crisis loans will only pay so much money per day until ur next giro. so if u get a giro say in 2 days, then you can only get a max of 2 days dole money. if you just got ur giro then u can get more coz u got longer with no cash
    i am a hardcore hardstyle old skool raver i love do good not evil i prayer to god in all rave clubs hold tight

Buzz Raver
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MC Beat View Post
    like danny said they are trained to sniff out bullshit, if you say anything that can be checked up on the trick is to have actually been there and reported it lost and left your details, if ya dont and they contact the place then you will soon get fucked off, id even get the shops number and phone back later in the day just to ask again to make it seem more legit

thing is you need to be phoning up like 9am not nearly 1pm, might of missed the boat until monday if ya dont act quickly

sounds like a decent plan thought, draw out ur money and go on the bus, keep ur ticket as proof then phone up afters and report it stolen then phone crisis loans saying u need the money for board and food as ur mam dont pay for nowt for ya and shes away on hols for 2 weeks.

when did u last get paid, coz crisis loans will only pay so much money per day until ur next giro. so if u get a giro say in 2 days, then you can only get a max of 2 days dole money. if you just got ur giro then u can get more coz u got longer with no cash
    i got payed yesterday like but i rang up and blagged them sayin i owed it all out to family for stuff and then i needed 40 quid lodge for our mam n she was guna kick me out iff i didnt give her it .. workd for me but i was dropin in shit like "iv asked all my family iff they can help me out but ther skint so this is basicly the last resort"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kid i no always used to say he had lost his wallet and his mam and dad were on holiday

LOSING IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE AFRAID TO RISK EVERYTHING TO WIN!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

try saying ur a refugeee hawley they give ya 3000

Trying to persuade the dentist to un-bar mousey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol but by going to the bank and withdrawing ur money, surely makes this thread pointless, he wudnt be after the loan if he had nmoney to draw out to blag it with

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast