Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Re: external harddrive help

Yeah hope it works out mate.... will be worth investing in a back up hard drive for sure

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Howd things work out mate ? Unbelievably my laptop packed in yesterday its at the shop now and got told 50/50 chance of getting everything back. Nightmare might lose all my tunes too

Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is exactly what happened to mine a few months ago and unfortunately my hard drive was gooses. was just pissing about on my laptop sorting work stuff out and it crashed so i turned it on holding the power button in and its just kept coming up to the windows loading screen and no further, i ran windows diagnostics on it and it had a red cross next to my hard drive so i took it to try get fixed and unfortunately i had to by a new hard drive and recover what tunes i could get from old externals and links to folder uploads i had saved in my email drafts just in case this happened. hopefully you get everything sorted pal. let us know what the crack is.

Dave The Rave Style djboobytrap's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Worst feeling ever when you lose your tunes like. But my mate managed to recover everything for me but some of the tunes are corrupt files now. Definitely going to start backing all them up.

Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by djboobytrap View Post
    Worst feeling ever when you lose your tunes like. But my mate managed to recover everything for me but some of the tunes are corrupt files now. Definitely going to start backing all them up.
    without a doubt it is mate, i was ready to sell my setup when mine went. you owe your pal a few drinks haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12